RecipesBack to Recipes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes.
Ingredients for 2 people
- Tomato 1 pcs
- Egg 1 pcs
- Lettuce to taste
- Cucumber 1 pcs
- Onion 1 pcs
- Iberica Pitted green olives
- Iberica Pitted black olives
- Capers Iberica
- Tuna Iberica 1 can
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Iberica
- Iberica Red Wine Vinegar
- Take a large flat plate, lay the lettuce leaves in a circle
- Remove the core of the tomato, cut into slices
- Cook hard-boiled egg, cut it into slices and spread it and tomato nicely on lettuce leaves
- Cucumber needs to be cleaned of skin and cut into cubes, then spread out on a plate.
- Cut onions into rings and lay on top of vegetables
- 2 pieces of olives and olives need to be cut into rings and added to the salad
- Also add whole olives, olives and capers
- Grind tuna directly in a jar, put in a plate
- Add olive oil and Iberica red wine vinegar. Salt to taste and serve.