RecipesBack to Recipes
Avocado beef burger with Jalapeños
Cooking time: approx. 40 min
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 beefsteak tomato (approx. 250 g)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 red onion
- 80 g Kühne Fiery hot Jalapeño
- 4 burger rolls (Ø 10 cm)
- 500 g minced beef
- 50 g tortilla chips
- 8 tbsp Kühne Made for Meat Chipotle Burger Style
- Preheat the grill to approx. 220° C.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and the flesh, and crush the avocados coarsely in a bowl with a fork.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice.
- Stir lemon juice and olive oil into the avocado and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wash tomato and lettuce and shake dry.
- Cut off the stem of the tomato and cut into slices.
- Pluck the salad into rough pieces.
- Peel onions and cut into rings.
- Drain the Kühne jalapeños.
- Season minced meat with salt, form into patties and grill on both sides for about 2 minutes.
- Slice burger rolls and roast the cut surfaces on the grill for 1–2 minutes until golden brown.
- Brush 4 bottom buns with Kühne Made for Meat Chipotle Burger Style Sauce and garnish with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and red onions.
- Place burger patties on top and coat with avocado cream.
- Crush tortilla chips into large pieces and spread with Kühne jalapeños on top.
- Distribute the remaining Kühne Made for Meat Chipotle Burger Style Sauce and top with the top half of the bread roll.