RecipesBack to Recipes
Rice with zucchini, spinach and nuts
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes.
Ingredients for 2 people
- Riso Scotti Carnaroli Rice 180 g
- Frozen Spinach 300 g
- Zucchini 2 pcs
- Hard cheese 100 g
- Handful of raisins
- Walnuts and pine nuts to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Soak the raisins in warm water for about 10 minutes.
- Fry pine nuts in a non-stick pan or pan
- Wash and cut the squash into small cubes
- Cook the rice together with the cubes of zucchini in boiling salted water, as indicated on the package. Drain, transfer everything to a bowl, adding a spoonful of olive oil
- Fry the spinach in a pan with a spoonful of oil, add salt to taste
- Grind the kernels of walnuts and pine nuts, squeeze the raisins, dry and cut with a knife.
- Dice the cheese
- Mix all the ingredients and serve.