RecipesBack to Recipes
Farfalle with Asparagus and Grated Cachiocavallo Cheese
Cooking time: 20-30 min
Ingredients for 4 people
- Pasta Farfalle 66 La Molisana 400g
- Green Asparagus 600g
- Onion 60g
- Cheese Kachiokavallo (semi-hard cheese) grated 120g
- Garlic 2 cloves
- White wine 50 ml
- Vegetable broth 200 ml
- Butter 50 g
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash, peel and chop asparagus in circles.
- Fry onions and garlic in olive oil, addasparagus and let it brew for a few minutes.
- Add white wine, vegetable stock and spices to your taste. Boil.
- Boil pasta to al dente for 10 minutes andmix with asparagus sauce.
- Add butter and mix again.
- Sprinkle with cheese (or othersimilar semi-hard cheese) Cachiocavallo